Young Scientist Award Criteria
1. Awards will be given to the best oral and the best poster presented by a graduate student 35 years of age and younger.
2. The candidates can apply for the award with only one presentation (poster or oral).
3. The candidates of oral and poster presentation awards are going to apply online by sending their extended abstracts.
4. For the individual applications from multi-authored papers; it will be assumed that all other authors are informed.
5. Submitted papers will be evaluated according to the originality of the study, quality of the extended abstract and the quality of the presentation.
6. Deadline of the application is 09.04.2018
7. The award-winning papers will be announced at the closing session of the congress.